We’re looking for an entrepreneurial content marketer to lead the content strategy and content marketing for Kaiterra Global.
You will manage the planning, creation and promotion of the content for the purpose of hitting the digital marketing goals of Kaiterra. We’re looking for someone who is high-performing, has a get-shit-done attitude, and is able to create an effective marketing strategy using data-driven results.
You will have to be independent, take ownership of projects and execute them with minimum dependency and be disciplined enough to create and stick to timelines and calendars. You will report to Kaiterra Marketing Lead.
Responsibilities include: create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy blogs, ad text copy, landing page text, social media posts, e-books, email funnels, graphics and videos. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
Plan & Design
- Understand the business and the industry
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
Manage & Execute
- Create the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Development and management of an editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Channel management of digital content and all supporting social channels
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Manage and coach another digital marketing specialist
- Management of creative resources including designers and writers
Measure and Optimize
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Basic SEO understanding
- Content categorization and structure
- Content development, distribution and measurement
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- 1+ years of managing, creating, publishing marketing content in form of blogs, ebooks, landing page & website sales copy.
- 1+ years of project management experience working with a marketing agency or marketing driven startups.
- 1+ years utilizing project management software, such as Slack, Trello.
- Strong communication skills in English and be able to understand and communicate complex concepts in simple language.
- Having knowledge of Inbound Marketing (Hubspot certification) would be a PLUS.
- Content Management, Content Strategy, Content Marketing, Content Creation, Content and Creative Writing
- Bachelors of Journalism, English, or communications is preferred