This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on technical challenges that relate directly to the health and wellbeing of hundreds of millions of people across the globe.
We’re looking for a web developer to work on designing, coding and modifying our websites, from layout to function. You will work with both the engineering team to implement new web apps and services, and the marketing team to adapt the website and make changes at lightning speed.
Development and maintenance of the Kaiterra website(s). You will work with the marketing team to implement new ideas and run tests, create new landing pages for new products and marketing campaigns, and also work with fellow engineers to implement new features and code to the website.
This position is open to junior developers, and will provide many opportunities to expand your skillset outside of web development and into other fields of software development, working on mobile apps or online tools that Kaiterra is developing.
- Experience with full-stack web development, and completion of at least two software projects from requirements to deployment
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering preferred but not required
- Strong experience with html, css, js, php
- Strong experience WordPress, Woocommerce and/or other e-commerce platforms and integrations preferred
- 2+ years of industry experience preferred but not required
- Experience using source code management tools such as Git, SVN, or CVS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and interested in being part of an experienced and talented team
We provide a great work environment, and competitive benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Annual “world exploration fund” to travel the globe
- Offices around the globe you can choose to work out of if you want a change of scenery 🙂
- A highly experienced and super-fun team to work with!
Our China headquarters are located in the heart of Beijing, in a beautiful courtyard. We have our own courtyard with floor-to-ceiling windows, a whole bunch of plants, and a coffee machine named Betty. We’re located next to the Nanluoguxiang subway station, and walking distance from Jingshan park.